2012/08/27

FALL & WHITE


photo by Karl Anderson via 79ideas

Amazing bed room and shot by Karl Anderson, love the all-white look with antique details. The sliding door completed the bedroom perfectly! Love it when I wake up and the soft morning sunlight is shining right on my back. Really need to re-decorate my bed room to something like this, haven´t done anything since I moved in. 

photos via 79ideas

Yesterday was a real autumn day. It was rainy,cold and snugly, so I started looking for some interior inspirations for my apartment, to make it nice and homely.  If you´re  also preparing your apartment or house for Fall visit 79ideas. You´ll find a bunch of nice houses, apartments, inspiration,designs, ideas, textile, photos and a lot more! Also found lovely wooden Journals from "Boarding School" (Etsy)

No comments: