2013/02/06

NOTIFY

JW Anderson x Topshop Pt.II 

The highly popular collaboration between JW Anderson and Topshop, which made it´s debut last September, is back with a new S/S 2013 collection that is more toned down and wearable. Even if he´s using very unusual fabric like neoprene. "This collection was more about youth cultural groups," said Anderson. "The girl has evolved. It´s about carrying over the idea of iconic pieces that can be worn over and over and re-working staple looks from the JW Anderson wardrobe." You´ll find these adorable JW anchor duffle bag, which is perfect for hot summer trips and vacations. His famous knit jumpers with animals and heart prints on it. And the loafers! Would prefer the silver-snake-printed ones - oh yes!! Arrives in stores February 15, 2013. Go for it! 



Hooray!! Marlene Birger is celebrating the 10th birthday of her fashion brand this month. Congratulations! my-wardrobe.com is launching the Celebration Collection. The danish brand is well known for producing modern classics for everyday. 
Photo by Stéphane Sednaoui

And last but not least. Mr. Jacobs is the new Diet Coke´s 2013 creative directors, which means he collaborated on a series of ad´s and packaging redesign. And this will go on sale next month. A limited collection of bottles designed by Jacobs and inspired by the Eighties and Nineties. Congratulations! 

At this point, I´ll have to say that I´m not a big coke-fan especially not the diet-thing (don´t like this wannabe-sugar in the light products). And most of the time I can't handle this sticky stuff I´m getting even more thirsty. I´m more into water. Anyway. Since I´m at home lying sick and totally exhausted in my bed with a hundred of blankets a lot of tea, I found some time to check out the newest fashion updates and now I wanna share them with you. Stay tuned folks! 

No comments: