2012/09/09

FINALLY



I know everyone is already on bloglovin and finally linalista too :) After moving into a new apartment - everybody who has ever moved several hundred kilometers into a new city, knows how exhausting this can be. Thousand things to organize and manage. Looking for a new job and get settled in the entirely new environment.  Than, find  a good Coffee Shop and a new croissant-dealer (found the best ;)) for my daily office after-breakfast. A new hairdresser, new shops, grocery with fresh fruits, good library and of a lot more!  I totally disregarded my blog, LB and many others things that are important for me and part of me! But know things changed and turned out great!! :) And so  from now on my blog will be updated (nearly) daily ;) BTW thank you cuties for your lovely comments - so much more fun when people join!  


1 comment:

noraaradi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.